Terms & Privacy
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All purchases are FINAL SALE cannot be returned or exchanged. Our products are upcycled from previously worn denim and textiles, and will contain imperfections, slight whiskers or tears in the denim or marks and variations in color. These imperfections are an essential part of the design and are in essence what makes our creations unique.
If you have any questions about our one of a kind bags and accessories, or would like additional images or information before ordering, please feel free to contact customer service by phone +972-523-234905 or email at email@example.com.
Blue Bell Denim stock orders will generally ship within 3 business days. Custom orders will be shipped within 7 business days from placement of order. Overseas orders will be sent by EMS If you need to place an order for rush shipment please contact us. If your order is to be delayed due to office closure, issues of stock or otherwise - we will contact you via email. To cancel an order, please notify Blue Bell by email firstname.lastname@example.org, the same business day as the order is placed.
All credit card transactions are secure and protected by SSL encryption software
What information do we collect?
You may browse our website without giving us any personal information. However, if you do place an order through bluebelldenim.com we will need to collect the following:
• Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal and email address
• Credit card and billing information (your credit card details are private through PayPal and we do not have them on file in our office)
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with better service:
• Internal record keeping
• To make purchasing fast and easy
• To communicate with you regarding your bluebelldenim.com account
• Add you to our email list
We will not share, transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties.